Busa sightings - NSW
Allo all, well on my way to pay some paintball deposits on Saturday the 27th going along old windsor road I stoppe at a set of lights to see a nice silver & blue busa !! Not sure if its someone here or not tho.

Also coming back from Canberra on the 28th going along the Barton HWY I saw a really nice blue/black busa & we both gave each other a good nod !!

Actually, saturday I had a wicked ride covered about 900km odd doing the south run to batemans bay then back to Canberra went over the clyde of course. Was with a group of friends, one a nice girl I know riding a cbr250 while the others had a gsxr750 & a new ZXR636. So as soon as we got out of the clyde the gixxer & 636 decided to try to show off some speed.... do you really think I could let them get away with that ??? HELL NO !! I creamed them showing them a thing or too about speed

Been doing lots more riding & have got my corning down pat now with this busa thank god !!! was tearing up my rear on the weekend tho & I am ringing cole @ ten-tenths to get some work done So after I have done that count on seeing me out there with you guys again !!! (Only reason why I didn't go in the 28th was coz I stayed in Canberra after the saturday run )

Piccy from the Saturday ride taken @ Kangaroo Valley
doh to the picture !!

imagestore.ugbox.net/imag...3dd6013a2d
I saw another red/black busa this morning leaving Sunbury heading for Melbourne (6.50 am). I know this is not NSW busa's but I couldn't be stuffed finding the other topic. -385-
XOCET
Can't get the piccie...
yeah I know found out why & I need web space & a new mail addy as well.
but here is a link to the guys I went with with a full ride report I did : www.overclockers.com.au/m...php?t=2057
You don't get any credibility for knocking off piss ant 600 's Raz, pick on your own size
Hey RaZ80,
That was me on the black and blue bloke. I was admiring your bikes colours as I haven't seen one with that livery. Was down near the Kaleen turn-off I think.

Cheers

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Max, yeah I was checking out yours as well

I like the blue & black busa's but then again, like you said there are hardly any with my colours

Yeah thats about where I was, was funny coz I was first heading the wrong way up the Barton so I had to turn around & head back up to Sydney
Need to get used to Canberra again
yeah yeah I know, but I got him going over the clyde as well so that has to count a little bit, other wise there was no comp I need to come out riding with you guys again !!
I saw a black BUSA on the corner of wellington and
springvale road at 9.45 black helmet with grey
nice lookin bike how ever it was Black & Blue Busa's Rule