Flat spot on tyre
Ok most of you guys that ride often around twisties wouldn't have this problem but for the few that do highway commutes and get that damn flat spot in the middle of the tyre might relate to this

As mine wasn't created by highway use but the fix I did sure as hell worked for me I sat there one afternoon besides one of those bloody rice burning imports and he was egging me on at the lights so I figured what the hell lets smoke the bastard and I let rip F&*k the busa's light up well when I had finished the lights had turned green and I was gone to poor bastard was still sitting there he couldn't see a bloody thing I as i am riding down the road the bike is sort of falling into corners and not very nicely at that.

Anyway here is my fix I get it up on the rear stand and get some of the roughest sandpaper I had at home slipped it into first gear and let her idle along while I sanded the bloody ridges outta that flat spot sheesh I went for a ride and it felt like a new tyre some might call me cheap but hey I think I just got another 2k outta that back tyre

Anybody else ever done this or am I the only tight ass Busa owner out here? Regards Bill

As long as my heart pumps and my Busa thumps I am a happy Man
Bill,its much more fun doing it on windy roads.
bit bloody hard when the thing wants to fall over every time it sees a corner mate mine was like a slick nice and flat I suppose thats what a 60 sec burnout does to ya Regards Bill

As long as my heart pumps and my Busa thumps I am a happy Man