Brissy Ride Day
Cmon fellas we have a 1/4 of the registered Busa folk up here in Queensland with over 90 members what the hell is going on show your QLD spirit and lets try and make a get together that blows away those bloody Cockroaches, we have the weather we have the roads but I am starting to wonder if these so called members actually have Busa's at all I do relise that some have since joining sold their bikes but not all of them have they.
lets try and make this ride weekend with Troy a ride to remember. Damn I am even thinking of going to Tenterfield next weekend while this weather keeps up if I have to ride alone so be it.
For all you northern people lets try and make a meeting in the middle somewhere I am guessing that Rocky would be about 1/2 way from most so come fellas ride the bike don't park it in the garage and sit there pulling ya selves

Thats my bitch for now hehe hope to see some folk soon but I will not hold my breath Regards Bill

As long as my heart pumps and my Busa thumps I am a happy Man
Well said young Bill!!
Have we set a date for the next ride, the one you have been planning with Troy.
I get home on April 21st and will be available for the next 2 weekends after that date.
I don't mind if we don't ride as far as we did last time. That was a long way for an old bastard like me. More 4X and less Ks I reckon.
I'll give ya a call when I get home.
Hope the Easter Bunny was kind and brought a nice shiny new full titanium exhaust system (so I can buy ya Yoshis)
Regards
Chopper
Just waiting for Troy to return from Bali I think will give him a call this week and find out whats happening as for the new Titanium exhaust nope i got chokky eggs no exhaust so u gonna have to wait longer Regards Bill

Hi Guys Look forward to next ride ill keep a look out for details
i agree with chopper bob 1 will said com on all you busa
riders less talking and more riding

wayne
The 24th-25th April is looking good for now just need to know where abouts everyone is from as to where we ride to if we are all around brissy and the coast there is plenty of ways to go but if we are from the north coast then we have to think about them so when you guys reply let me know where your from so I can start organising something if you like I myself know the south side pretty well and a tour through Beauy down to Boonah and around a few dams like Moggerah and maroon dam might be a nice ride for some there are nice lil locals to wet the whistle but hey if most are from the north side then I will leave it to Chopper he knows that area better than I do any which way we gotta ride and show our numbers Regards Bill

I am happy to organize a ride on the north side if that is what the majority want. Meet Gympie road Carseldine somewhere, 250 - 300 klms, lunch at a small pub. Whadayareckon? Otherwise I'm happy to leave the orgaizing to someone else and ride the south side again. (as long as it's not O'Rileys):">
Regards
Chopper
PS Hey Bill, no Yoshis huh? Poobah!!
Hey Bob I am gonna take my perfect original cans into lee exhaust shop at slacks creek and let them have a play with them i wanna see what those cans gutted will sound like and also performance wise when they done we will swap them over with urs and you can be the lil piggy that trys them out wattya reckon Regards Bill

Shit yeah, count me in Bloke.
I have been thinking of having my cans modified at the same place so it will be good to see how yours come back.
I think they look good chrome wrapped as well, how 'bout getting a price for that too.
Regards
Chopper
no need i know someone that can polish them like chrome and etch Hayabusa on the side of the for around $150

Regards Bill

Guy's I am keen for this Sunday, and have drumed up another 4 guy's to come along as well. Non Busa Riders, so they will do their best to keep up...

Does any one have any ideas for a destination???

Regards

Troy
troy_rigby@bigpond.com
Bob,

I am happy to meet on Gympie road and head north for the day. Let me know what ideas you have, and I will let the other guy's know. Hopefully we should get at least 6 guy's for this run, and then with a little more time and planing, I will try and organise a few more.

Regards

Troy.
Keen is green Troy where abouts you looking at going and for how long you looking at a half day or a full day lets me know
Regards Bill

Onya Troy, the more the merrier.
unfortunately Sunday is no good for me, my Daughter is arriving from Adelaide for a visit and I promised I would pick her up at the airport.
I'm free Saturday if that's cool with everybody. Otherwise I will leave you in Bills capable hands and I will catch up next time.
If Sat is OK how 'bout we meet at Caltex Carseldine (On the Bruce Hgw. just over Beams rd) at 0900 and we will talk about the route then. About 250 - 300 klms OK?
Regards
Chopper
Bob,

Saturday will be okay with me. Bill, Kris, Brad and myself can meet up on the southside, and then head up to Carseldine together to meet up with you. I will email Bill to discuss a meeting place for the 4 of us southsiders...

Regards

Troy