700+ hp turbo busa vid
this is just insane.... it makes my 260hp look like a learner bike..

when you click on link, go down to the bottom and click 'FREE' and then wait till the video link shows, then save as.

rapidshare.de/files/98900...o_Pull.mpg
Im not saying its bullshit,but they could have stuck any figure on that graph!Not proof enought for me. Phuck its the phantom!
well, it doesn't supprise if they are crackin 700hp.... the guys on the usa turbo busa forum believe it... thats gotta say something..
If thats Hanks bike(I think i have the vid already) then i believe , Every piece of the engine and turbo system was built to make hp and do it well.That run was done in open competition on a dyno that i have heard from one guy who said it was reading lower than his does.
yes it's Hanks. made 701 corrected I thin. Rod it's authentic alright. It happened a few months ago now though. It's mostly a dyno mule but that's what it was built for. He has ridden it around the block a few times, but it's mainly to appreciate what can be done.
These guy's think outside the box-way outside!!!.

You can purchase a turbo kit from more than one place in the states that guarantees 500hp, you can believe it man its true.

Leonard.