Action Motorcycles again...
Some of you may remember me telling how the last time I went to Action to have some work done, they took 8 days to order and fit wheel bearings back and front, then test rode it for literally 30 metres or so, before telling me I needed new front discs, new clutch, work on the front forks and had a charging problem.

Well the charging problem is right, but it's not causing me any problems if I stay on top of it every six months or so, but the rest was bullshit. 20,000km on and the disc, clutch and forks are still fine, and that's by normal standards not my own ride it 'till it explodes methods. Additionally, they over-tightened the front axle nut so I couldn't get the wheel off.

Well, this time round, I couldn't be bothered to change the sump myself again, as I was annoyed at my own stupidity for stripping the oil plug thread. So I sourced a good sump off a young wrecked bike (hard to find) and asked them to put it on as I had done it before with allen keys and a pair of pillers which was a pain.

Anyway, point of the story, those wankers did a good job apart from denting my exhaust on the bike side, so I only just noticed it four weeks on when doing an oil change. They won't admit it after four weeks so I haven't bothered saying anything, but I had the exhaust off myself 12 weeks or so before they did, and I can tell you that dent wasn't there, - it's about the size of a ten cent piece and pretty deep at the centre.

Tossers! I won't be using them ever again.
Yes I do recall your post about that T/down

Same thing with me when I got lazy & had my VMAX serviced.

Big ding in the exhaust where they ran it off a gutter or something. There are a few mechanics I WOULD let near my if I ever got lazy again, but not many, in fact I could count them on two fingers