The balance is slowly tipping that way, Scott!
Shame there's not more members about 3000kms North. Regards,
ColinT
Hi steve welcome aboard hope you enjoy riding with us.If you ever get over the other side of town for a ride drop me a line. Greg64
I'm heading of for that fortnightly pilgrimage Steve. Leaving MacDonalds in Sunbury at 0900 this Sunday morning. Not 100% sure on the destination. (I've got two destinations in mind, we'll probably decide on the day) Guaranteed to be a good ride. (Or your money back)
Is there anyone else out there interested? Let me know. (Not you Rev1, I know you'll be there) :
Cheers, Phil.
SUNBURY!!!!!! I wouldn't go that far for a holiday.See you when you come to the north eastern side of town.Anyway,bikes off the road at the moment,got a puncture in the rear tyre so the mags are being sprayed blue to match the bike.Seen the idea on Volvies bronze/silver,with the bronze wheels,thought it looked good.Was going to go the polished alloy look but every man and his dog has that see ya Rod.
hey Colin

I might be in the neighbourhood you talking about. (Gold Coast QLD)

Tom
Well maybe you need to get more often Rod.
I've ridden further than that to get a latte. (Not at Chapel St either)
For the few (If any) that might show up, Maccas is near the corner of Horne St and Riddell Rd. I'll be there with a few others.
See you in my mirrors.
Riding not talking. Phil.