Lets plan a ride
I'm thinking does anyone want to plan a ride for the 22nd or 23rd March. I've never met anyone on the board yet and never been out riding with other busas. Maybee the Mt Donna Buang ride i was trying to organize last month. Who would be up for it?

Viking
I'll be in for that. Sunday usually has a better turn out. Set a time and meeting place.
Should have the bike back on the road by then Count me in...........later Rod
How about the Maccas carpark on the corner of Maroondah Hwy and Springvale Rd at 10.30am and head off 11am. Just to decide if people would rather the Saturday or the Sunday.

Viking
Without checking calendar at home, either is good for me.
Love to come but will be working....

Will be free in about a month for a weekend ride, but as a shiftworker, I'm happier to ride on weekdays while the missus is at work.

Whenever anyone plans a dayride, drop me an e-mail and i'll see if I can make it.

eter_altas@dodo.com.au"> peter_altas@dodo.com.au
Peter Altas
BUSA-1
that should read

peter_altas@dodo.com.au[/center]
Peter Altas
BUSA-1
oops, that should read

peter_altas@dodo.com.au

can anyone explain why it does that?????
Peter Altas
BUSA-1
We'll plan for Saturday then unless the weather dictates otherwise or there are some who only have the Sunday free.

Viking
Sunday would be better for me
Sunday it is then.
Good on ya V.

I'm interested and a good chance to make it. I'll find out on Tuesday or Wednesday if I have a committment on Sunday.
I've made a stuff up, i have to work this Sunday. Sorry fellas I looked at the dates wrong on my roster and its the 30th March that i have off. Is everyone still ok with the ride on that date. Maybe more notice will get more people along.

Viking
The more time, the more excuses you'll get V.
Best of luck, I hope a few members can get together, they always turn out to be top days.
Cheers Phil.
I dont like your chances for the 30th Viking ,a lot of guys will be at the superbikes including me,but next sunday is still good?