Hayabusa Parts
I have been thinking of fitting one of the bubble screens, but I am quite tall (6"5") and unsure as to whether I will still have a bloked view. Are any of you guys who have fitted the bubble screen low bridge bashes? Can you see what you need to?
I have been led to believe that both the Power Bronze and Zero Gravity bubble screens are ideal for people of your (our) height. I have sat on a bike with the ZG and the improvement is tremendous. I want to try one with the Power Bronze and then I will choose one.
Richard,
Would you like to try my screen on?, obligation free of course. I could send it over to you.
If you like it - negotiate a price with me and it yours. If you don't like it send it back.
Please call if oyu are interested.

The old Cahn
Richard,

...... oyu ??? looks like I am losing it.........sorry about that !
Dyslexia strikes again !!!...or maybe my fingers are not going as fast as the brain cells.

The old Cahn
Haha - maybe you should join SAD - the Dyslexia Society of Australia.

What colour is the screen? (ZG offer choices of tint, I don't know if PB do, as well).
Richard,

The screen is black around the base and up to the second bubble then it is clear where you look through
The view of the instrument panel is excellent as is the quality and finish. It also has a protective "beading" around the edge. Wind protection is vastly improved and I have had 300+ KPH indicated many times with absolute comfort behind the bubble. (no more straining neck muscles)

The old Cahn
he ia a pic of the double bubble i fitted to mine

I presume that is the Powerbronze screen?