How Much are worth as a trade in...
Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone here knows how much trade i can expect for my 1999 Busa, it has 14500 k's and Yoshimura RS-3 Cans, I'm thinking about trading up to the 2001 model, since some of you on here have traded up already I was just wondering as a rough guide what I can expect, just wanna make sure my dealer gives me what its worth....
Thanks in advance..
You can expect to pay around $5000 for a changeover price, your bike should fetch between $12.5-13.5 trade prices. Unfortunatly all these prices dont make a changeover too attractive, especially after having a bike for 1 year to 18 months. Hence it looks like I will be keeping my '99 copper for a while yet. Good luck, let us know what sort of prices theyre offering you.

PS, I'd change the cans back to stock, before any pricing.
Thanks for the Info Volvi, I'll probably go down to my Dealer in a few days and see what he is prepaired to offer me, atleast I know now what kinda figures I should be looking for, Guess if he don't come to the party I can try to sell it privately. I still got 4 months before mine is out of warranty and Rego, probably not the best time of year to be selling a bike now..

Cheers