Wheelies ...
well lethal depnds on the size of ya you can either look over the top of screen or hang out the side and take a peek riders choice i guess hey. and busababy have tried twice to catch up allready and no luck.By the way are you after a demo or a lesson hey chuckle from reading your posts your a bit of a gun rider so looks like a competitions on then. Where and when? BBB
hey bbb

maybe we can do the cafe racer meet again on saturday and go for a short ride if the weather is kind,,

i don't think i'm quite ready for a 4th gear lesson just yet but am looking forward to a demo from you,,

so post under a new topic and invite all who can attend, a 10.30 'lazy' start would be my suggestion,,

sa ya then
les

ps they make the best coffee in town
Ah, call me conservative, chicken or a survivor but having ridden all sorts of two wheeled beasts for more than 30 years I have developed the theory that the busa has too many horses and not enough wheels to tempt fate and expensive repairs.

You guys go play, I'm happy to watch .....
busababy cant think of any where near cafe racer that id like to do a 200k mono think ya might have to get a more suitable place hey good coffee is great but riding is better
hey bbb

there has got to be time for both, start with meet and coffee then ride to your favourite place to demo the 200k mono,,

eagerly awaiting your response
les
Hey, maybe you could wheelie up to Sydney and give ME a demo ;)
Have to wait a week or two busababy having a few little extras added at the moment and bits of baby everywhere BBB
Gents,
Maybe you should read Fox's posting re a dipstick in a tinny who changed his day with the old U turn without notice trick.
Take care out there!
Shit...I sound like the old man!
hi bbb

shit i hope it's not a transplant, what more more can you possibly add to perfection, wheels, pipes or body-art??

good luck with whatever you are doing, hope it works out and maybe we can catch up after that so you can show off your 'enhancements' ,,,

cheers
les

ps
can you please give me your email address by private message so i can contact you,, Edited by: busababy at: 5/31/01 11:58:38 pm
Hey Gents,
Maybe you should read Fox's post this evening. The old "U turn without notice trick"
Take it easy out there...
shit..I sound like the old man...
hey frosty,,

thanks for your concern, and you really are starting to sound like the old man - repeating yourself! lol

but in all seriousness you are very right particularly, in the winter months when car drivers with half fogged windows are seem even less concerned about us two wheelers,,

take care
les
Les,
It's worse than you think. What happened was I made the posting then didn't see it added so thought there was some issue with the board, so did it again.
However, and this is between you and me, I then noticed there was a page two to the string and the original post was in fact there.
Dimensia is a real bitch.
Cheers
Frost'
G'day,

while I appreciate that wheelies are a vital part of some peoples day, I am currently unsure as to why I would need to do one on the Bus!

At the moment I am concentrating on keeping the front one on the ground but then I am also kinda scared of the Bus at the moment.
hey bbb,,

no offence taken, i understand but if you wish to give me a call anytime or meet up, my mobile is 0417 886634,,

hope your mods are coming along well, i'll be interested to hear and see what you have done,,

till then
regards
les