Australian Hayabusa TV commercial
Good news all, I have just picked up the tape, provided by Suzuki Aust. via David their media Co. Suzuki paid a four figure sum I am told for the usage of the voice over, so many thx goes to Suzuki Aust. and those involved there including JP, and David, for helping me to obtain their tape. Much appreciated on behalf of the club.

Fox, I have sent it over to you already this afternoon, so you can do all the digitising etc. Only realised at the PO that monday is a public holiday, so perhaps you will get it on Tuesday. Am sure you will do a great job and perhaps in various formats. Thanks for your help.

So look out for it on this topic, soon to be available.
Got it today Volvi - Will let you know when it's ready ....
Ok folks - try these - Aussie ad is great!

QuickTime can be downloaded from: http://www.apple.com/quicktime and
Media Player from: http://windowsmedia.com/download/download.asp

Windows
Media 56k (Streaming)
Windows
Media Broadband (Streaming)

QuickTime
Small (700k) Right click to download
QuickTime
Big (1.2 meg) Right click to download

MPEG
Small 1.9 meg (Right Click to download)
MPEG
6.5 meg (Right Click to Download)

Edited by: Fox at: 6/12/01 7:17:26 pm
Job well done,all I have to do now is find a few of my mates email adress`s and send it to them just to piss them off.
regards
Busa
Thx Charlie, great job, tried the large quicktime first but poor quality, then the mpeg large 6.5 meg was great. I advise all to right click, save target as...to desktop, or download with get right if you got that installed.

Great ad, much better than the US one. I have posted this link on Motorheads site, so hopefully we will hear some comments from our overseas busa brothers.
Thnx alot FOX been after the ad for ages as it is the same as the U.K vers

p.s you dont mind if i link this to the max to the busa forum do yer

Kev Hadfield
Looks good mates! Thanks for posting at www.suzukihayabusa.org. Nice to meet some other riders of the falcoln.

Cheers!

Yeah I think the Large MPG comes up well ...

If you have broadband the streaming windows media file works well too ..

The small MPG is a good one to email off to annoying non-bua friends :)