Sydney Riders
What a day!
Keith, ya dun good son, can't wait for the next time.
I have three memories from the day, following Charlie through the harbour tunnel and watching the flames spitting out of his Yoshis, having a laugh at the Wollombi local threating to throw a bucket of water over whoever the wheelie king was and coming oh so close to losing it on one of those dark, wet sneaky corners on the way down into Wiseman's Ferry. Had a ball and next time I'll take a pillion so I've got an excuse for being so slow...he..he..
Cheers to all
Steve M...
We had a great day.Thanks to Keith for organising it.That added weight with a pillion helped with some corners Steve. "oh shit i just got thumped for saying that".Keep practising those wheelies Jessie,we will buy you a rain coat (for those agro publican's) next time we are at wollombi. ha...ha .Looking foward to another ride day.
Cheers to all and safe riding.
greg and yvonne.
Yes a really great ride through interesting roads (although the Wiseman's Ferry run was a little TOO interesting at times :)) and good company ... 17 Busas at one stage.

Hope Les is OK. We must all send him a 'Get Well' email.

I'll be posting some pix tomorrow. I have a great one of Jessie's mono ...

Well done Keith - Look forward to the next one - soon!
Just want to add my thanks to Keith for organising the ride - had a blast! The only thing better than looking at one busa is looking at a whole bunch of them. Actually what do you call a group of busas? A speed of busas? a torque of busas? a flight of busas?
Glad to hear that Les is okay, and yes, every bit of skilling up via training days is worthwhile.
Looking forward to the next ride already ..... bye, fenda
about the publican with the bucket of water,
It would have been interesting had he thrown the water, he could have been entered in the guiness book of records for being the first publican with a Hayabusa imprint on his forehead..

Cheers,
Jessie
Actually I was hoping he would - would have made a great photo! :)
Hey what a great day we had my thanks to all that attended Im hoping to get some time to sit down and do a ride report Im glad to see that les is ok and hope that he and the busa make a speedy recovery (I think that I may go to the cornering and bracking school too) If anyone would like to assist with the report please email me your views and we should be able to get a good combo of thoughts for the day