Sydney Riders
I'm sorry if I let you down that day... Hey, I had pillion, and it was a damn sight more than 200...
Ok guys so where are we meeting and what time? I'm at Mooney Mooney so i can meet everyone as they pass the fuel stop, or ride upto Berowra Mobil.

My phone is 0413 056 329
Cheers,
JEssie
Speaking of spooking drivers, Try sitting out on a highway behind a parked car at night with a battery operated camera Flash that can do multiple flashes without wait time. as a car goes past and is obviously exceeding the speed limit, flash twice then hide....heehehehehhe
i had this one guy drive past 5 times real slow looking for the camera post.....

Cheers,
Jes

Hi there Guys
Good to see that we are getting some good response the number has now grown to 13 the other riders are
John Willson
Danny Weiss
David Ipkendanz
Adrian Chan (Non Member)
Lets hope that as the day gets nearer that the list gets bigger and the weather is kind
Jessie just keep an eye on the board for the meeting time at Mt White I can only say that it would be around 10:30am and as the group becomes larger the coordination will become a little more difficult and as i have not done this before well need I anymore L.O.L
Its good to see that David Has optioned to also meet at Mt White as he will be riding from Newcastle this should add to the ride as he has done this run before .He also adds that he may also bring some Newcastle BUSA'S
Well all I can say for those of you who have seen BIG KEV'S adds on TV IM EXCITED I wish it was sooner
Keith
G'day all,

I recently joined under the user ID of Ippy which seems to have fallen off the ezybord listing and of course I have lost the password. That's thetrouble with passwords, you have to write them down.

I look forward to the June 23 meeting and with Newcaslte Suzuki's assistance I should be bringing a number of other "hirebuses".

Lets hope the weather does the correct thing.

"poh" (alias Ippy)

PS: can someone tell me how to get my usual username back?
Hi Poh [Ippy]

I don't think that you can recover your previously registered user name, Richard or Volvi may be in a better postion to advise you on that.

However, I can suggest that you download a program called 'Gator' from the link below and it will remember your passwords (and other things) for you.

gator.com

I hope the weather is kind for your meet and the day is a roaring success, just one of many to come.

Regards
Les
The 23rd is a couple of weekends away so let's hope the weather is somewhat like today's.
I had an unplanned ride up the old pac' with the usual stop at Mt White. Excellent trip all round until after leaving the Road Warrior, I ended up getting stuck behind a learner in a very used Camry. At the first chance, I went past ( happened to be over double lines) and then found out the car two back from me was an unmarked HWP.
BUGGER !!!!!!
I add this because the ride on the 23rd is down the same road so we'll have to be aware.
Good weekend all the same.
Cheers
Frost'
13 Busas will be awsome!
Well things are looking good the number is 16 and climbing and the horsepower is rising 2560 plus (this is only based on if we all have 160 hp) so don't back out or you'll miss out should be a good day
Keith
If someone has a good digital video camera bring it along ... I can digitise the footage and stream it on the Net for all to see.

16 will be truly amazing ...

Keith we should start working out who is going to meet where and when.

I guess the inner-city contingent (myself, fenda & whoever else) will be leaving from Bar Coluzzi @ 9am. Bar Coluzzi is on the left hand side of Darlinghurst Road. (Turn right at the Coke sign going into Kings Cross off William Street past the Fires Station.)

There will probably be someone there from 8 or 8.30 drinking the fine Italian coffee - well I will be :) anyway ...

My mobile is 0438 500 348 if you need directions ..

We would be at Mt White around 10am.

Where do you suggest the other meeting points would be?

Ok Passengers after some discussion the plan is as follows:

THE BUSA TRAIN will depart from Kings Cross (Myself, Fox, Fenda & who ever else) will be leaving from Bar Coluzzi @ 9am. Bar Coluzzi is on the left-hand side of Darlinghurst Road. (Turn right at the Coke sign going into Kings Cross off William Street past the Fire Station.) For those who wish to start here
There will probably be someone there from 8 or 8.30 drinking the fine Italian coffee – well Fox I will be
His mobile is 0438 500 348 if you need directions.

1st stop will be McDonalds at Thornleigh on Pennant Hills Rd on the left-hand side opposite
The Comenarra Parkway (you will need to enter from left turn just past it) Departure time will be 9:45am.
This stop would suit riders from most areas and is easy to find.

2nd stop will be at Mt White 10:15 am and will take on final passengers for the ride to Wollombi Departure time will be around 10:45am arriving around midday with a stop over for lunch and a get together for lots of Handshaking and friendly chat then the return ride home.

Please try to plan your arrival times to your meeting point as best you can so we can keep the train on time to each stop, Also if you could let me know which station you will be at so we can keep a head count at each point because the number has reached almost 20 and I would like to keep everyone together at least till after we leave Mt White then well what can I say boys will be boys.
My Phone number is 0418660517 if you are running late on the day please call or if you cant make it on the day let Fox or myself know the night before or that morning so we are not waiting. Also on The day if everyone could try to have there fuel tanks at a good level at there meeting points so we don’t get everyone making stops along the way this will help to keep the group closer on the day
The riders so far are
Lethal Busa (Myself Keith Dickson)
Fox (Charlie)
Fenda (David Mateer)
Frosty (Steve Mitchell)
Gregg1 (Greg Greenaway)
Jessie928 (Jessie Vatansever)
HiredAbuser (Adrian Veasey)
Guy Bower
Clay Carter
John Wilson
Danny Weiss
David Ipkendanz
Adrian Chan (Non Member Sydney)
Les Lindsay
Marc Simone
Rowland Day (Non Member Newcastle)
Frank Rizzo
Steve Collins
Come on guys lets see if we can make it more get on the BUSA POWER TRAIN
Thanks Keith
Keith and all,
This started off being a few guys getting together for a ride and is slowly sliding towards 20 bikes. I can't wait and hope like hell that the weather gods are smiling on the day. Keith, I'll probably meet you on Penant Hills Rd but will let you know. Alternative would be to meet at your place or on the M5 and then go into the city from there, waddaya reckon?
For the day I have a still camera but don't know anyone with a packable video camera. I'll ask around over the next week or so and see.
I take it with the numbers, there's no need for ringins? A few have asked and I've said Busas only at this stage.
Cheers guys and watch the boys in blue!!!
Fox, how's the repair going?? Will the beast be ready?
Frost'
LethalBusa,

Can you provide a contact number for Rowland Day who has been indicated as a Newcastle rider. If I can contact him I will ride down to Mt White with him on the 23rd.

Still trying to contact other Busa owners in the area without much luck at the moment. Will let you know at the end of this week if I will have other number with me.

Poh.
David I have no contact for Rowland he is riding down with Les Lindsay so contact him I will E-mail you his a Addy

Steve sounds good to me if you want to meet me at Cross Roads on the M5 we can go in together we will work out the final detail when it gets nearer
I'm reading this topic with absolute envy. I think I might have to quit work, every time something fun is up I have to work!

Keep an eye on that Frank Rizzo, he is not bad in a turn.

HEIDI xxx