Sub Frame
Just had a look at TTS Performance web site and they have a
photo of there Sub Frame brace that they sell if any one is interested.You can find there web site address in the links section of the club.
regards
Busa
"Essential when fitting aftermarket exhaust systems. These maintenance-free braces give in excess of 30% increase in subframe strength to counter the reduced support created by removing the stock exhaust system. Fitting takes no more than 20 minutes and only the body panels and rear footrest hangers have to be removed to fit. SUZUKI GB HAVE CONFIRMED THAT FITTING THIS BRACE DOES NOT INVALIDATE THE SUZUKI WARRANTY."

Click here for piccy

It's 29 pounds (about AUD$90)
Does fitting these braces solve the problem of cracking of the subframes that I have seen mentioned on the discussion board.
regards
Busa
Hi guys,

This entire thread would probably be dealt with far better in our new "Technical Discussions Forum" where we have highly skilled people ready to discuss/answer such types of queries.

Cheers
Les
Just thought you guys would like to see this
the text maybe a bit hard to read but the pictures speak for themselves

Brian
Is anybody selling these here?I'd buy one just for piece of mind ...
Charlie,I bought one 2weeks ago from TTS.Before I got it I emailed them for an australian distributor,they didnot have one,so I was told.Got it for piece of mind.I cannot see 40pounds in it.But that is what It cost to be delivered to your door.Easy to install.
GREG
My fix for this is to keep all lard arsed frame busters from Venus off the back of my bike !
Thanks Gregg, so is that like AUD$120?
Closer to $100 at the moment...
Fox I have just fitted subframe braces from TTS,it took about ten days delivery to Tassie and cost was $123.00
Only took about 40 mins to fit .
regards
busa
Did you phone, email or order online..?
Email them with an inquiry,they will send you a fax number.FAX your credit card details,your address and what you want.Safer than posting your details on the net to them.10days later you will have it.GREG
Fox I just emailed my details and they sent the parts which turned up about ten days later.
regards
Busa
I found a place called road rocket in melbourne mentioned on the discusion board before and he said he is getting them from tts himself to sell in australia and will be priced just under 100 dollars he said.He apparently will have some next week some time his phone number is 03 93297600 (Randal).If i was going to get one ill prob get one of him just for ease of post and u can get them C.O.D. But has anyone contacted suzuki about this or are they just a scam i cant see myself after changing the exhaust over how the standard exhaust would help support the ass end of the bike.