To the Island
I am currently trying to get people together for a ride to Phillip island for the GP if anyone is interested then drop me a line, I currently have 9 coming but the more the better.
Where are you riding from? I'm going from Canb.
leaving from Homebush traveling down the coast stopping over night at Eden then on to the PI the next day, We are departing SYD on the 10 Oct. you can cut across from Canberra and meet us at the Gong if ya want.
Let's set up a meeting place closer to the event. I have to DAMN WELL WORK (the way I have to every time there is something fun on) so won't be heading down till late Thursday.

I'd like to catch up at the Island.

HEIDI xxx
be good to catch up with ya somewhere I am staying in the camping area you won't be able to miss us a great big green army tent (20 man) or somewhere else if you can think of anywhere?????

Max
Not sure where I'm staying yet, I have a few offers I'll pick the most interesting. Can we pick a spot closer to the event, that way I'll know where I am going to be.

We'll pick a spot the whole gang can catch up and put faces to names.

HEIDI xxx
I will be in tassie for two weeks of riding.Get back that friday should be able to meet some place.
Sorry to all I am only able to see your reply on this stupid system for some reason, I am unable to have a look at the "views" so if you can e-mail me on hyabusa2002@excite.com.au With them it would be much appriciated.

Max
I'm heading down to the Island early with a heap of mates, but will be looking for a group to ride back to Sydney with on the Monday, If I can tag along with any other Busa riders heading north it would be fun.

cheers,

Ward
Greg my name is Tony and live in Devonport Tassy, I'm going to the GP but if you'd like to touch base in Devonport when your over then drop me a line!
I am leaving Sydney on the 10 Oct, stopping at Eden over night then to the Island, Will be leaving the Island on Monday morning so if you like I would be intrested in catching up heading north with ya

MAX
Hi tony it would be good to catch up with you.We get in to Devonport on sat 29th of sep we are staying at cradle mt sat and sun nite Greg is also going to meet up with us as well and ride up to the Mt my mob No is 0417112785 you can call any time Thanks GREG.