More grunt
I took the Busa to a bike so recently and they had a Dyno there even though the Busa kicked butt I was still only able to get 156BHP until the rev limiter cut in, a little different to the spec's quoted in all the mags what is the best way to keep the user friendly power and at the same time get a lot more grunt, without it costing several body parts

MAX
G'day,

I would'nt despair Max, that is about average for a stocker. Isn't that enough?

Cahn
Nothing like more grunt,

great GP wheel spins out of corners, thats what I like.

I put a full yoshi 4 into 1, KN Filter and tricked up the nice little black box.

A few tweeks on the suspension and there you have it, we had a dyno on my busa and cranked 168bhp.

Cheers
This might be a good one for Col to post to.

I have one question, Col, there are quite a few people who warn about comparing the output of different dyno machines (which would imply "don't take it to heart if you have low figures - it may be the dyno) and you should only compare figures from the same equipment. But isn't 1 hp always 1 hp? I understand that some people may not set up properly, but if everything is correct, surely the output should be comparable? In the same way that if set up and used correctly, the speed reading of one radar detector will give (with only very very minor differences) the same reading as another? If this is not the case, what sort of differences could one expect from dyno to dyno?

(excuse the essay... )