need some busa parts!!
G'day guys,

Had a little expedition on the busa..hehehehe

i need front nose fairing, right front fairing, instrument cluster,instrument cluster frame, rhs muffler and front wheel.

please let me know if you know anyone or know someone that knows someone that knows someone that knows somthing about someone that is selling somthing

Cheers,

Jes
Don't think this will help you heaps, given your northern location, but Vic Motorcycle Wreckers have a few Busa's in there, as well as getting some farings direct from Japan. I'm sure they'll ship (but you may want to see them first ). However, maybe a Sydney wrecker can help, too.

RHS stock muffler I'm sure many can help with... Including myself... 0403 76 76 76
yikes!!! :

"expedition" ?????????????

doesn't sound too good, is everyone okay??? the bike's easily fixed, it's only money!

les

I have a r/h muffler if still need one.email if you still want it and I can get it up to you.
Jessie,

Are you back on the road yet?

I haven't seen you in the morning commuter traffic for yonks.

WARD
G'day agaon guys,

Sorry for the extended absence and very late replys. I was fine, sore shoulder, and knee but all healed now. The reason i havent been seen flying past in traffic is because i have been getting around on a baby busa, a 250 cc Across...heheheheh.

My baby is still off the road, by choice though, I wanted to paint it anyway, nows my chance. I am going to go all silver, like the Limited edition busa, Polishing the wheels, etc etc... I am very close to pulling the engine down, doing up the head, cams and engine management aswell. I am in no rush, should have it ready before summer hits.

I still need the RHS muffler, still looking for good prices on the rest of the bits aswell. Its good when you arnt in a rush, you can afford to be picky.

looks like you guys are up for a ride BASTARDS.....<---- is what i say whenever i hear a beefy bike go up the old road...

Cheers.
Jes