'Busa Running Strange
My 'Busa (Hilda 2), doesn't seem to be running 100%. Guys following me report that they can smell fuel strongly. Additionally it is more difficult to get the front wheel up than some months ago. (1) Should I change the plugs & air cleaner? (2) Should I be running Optimax. I've tried it but not noticed any difference. (3) Is it probably that the injectors may need cleaning - no warning lights appear.
Pedro if you live in melbourne take your bike to Balls performance in sunshine and see ron as he will definitely get your bike going the way it should go.
regards
busa
I used to run Optimax, but no longer, the bike runs better on regular unleaded. I am sure a good service with a professional will bring it back to peak.

PS. Dont know if this is BS, but my bike having gone past 30.000 Ks, seems to be more powerfull than ever before. Maybe my imagination, but almost 2 years owning this bike, I still love it, novelty never seems to wear off and continues to suprise and excite me. There is nothing out there that could tempt me to replace it with.

TWO YEARS ON AND THE BUSA STILL RULES.