Want a Busa
Can't find a Hayabusa.

My problem is the availability of good used Busa's in Tasmania is limited and the few I've looked at could have been better, also the bike shops aren't interested in helping unless you want a new one.

So my question is does anyone know of a service, particularly in Vic, that can provide technical inspection of bike on your behalf before committing to travelling yourself to inspect the bike ? Airline situation at the moment sucks.

I've purchased a bike previously inter-state and got stung - I had a mechanic mate look at a bike while working in Melb. and in between him looking at it and this particular shop freighting it down here they changed parts on the bike, a big hassle to resolve. So I want to make sure I get what I want this time.

So I'm open to any ideas/suggestions, thanks

hi

i traded in my 99 copper busa at 'mick hone motorcycles' in melbourne and now they are having trouble selling it cos its done 32,000 kays (high milaeage according to dealers),,

i know the bike is in tip top condition cos i really looked after it, if the mileage doesn't worry you, i reckon you would be able to pick it up at a bargain price,,

les

Thanks Les,

I know the bike, I actually spoke to 'mick hone motorcycles' about it around a month ago - the high k's probably turn me off it as I tend do use my bikes everyday.

When I spoke to them they weren't to interested in dropping the price and when you compare it to a couple of similar models in this months motorcycle trader (pg 70 & 149) its probably not as good value.

Thanks though - if you know of anyone that can give an independent report on a bike let us know.

Tony
Hayabusa8u, was talking about maybe selling his bike in another thread here. There are always Busa's for sale, and under 10.000k's you cant really go wrong.
I saw a copper Busa at Pratt & Osborne's in Geelong. Looked clean etc. Give Peter a call on 03 5223 2822. If it sounds ok I would be happy to look at it for you.
I am from tassie and I bought my Busa from sunstate motorcycles in queensland and I only brought it of the photos,they seem to get a few goodlow mileage second hand busas for sale and the bike was everything they said it was ie.
immaculate.I can only say that you could not get a better bunch of people to deal with than these guys as they did not haggle over the price and even paid the freight down .
regards
Busa