Melbourne Riders
Some of us have been thinking we should have a regular meeting place for all busa riders and their friends, where we can meet on Saturdays perhaps, have a coffee, chit chat, compare mods etc. then those that want to ride can do so from there. Informal but a regular spot. Like perhaps;

Cafe Racer, St Kilda
Leos, St Kilda
Maccas, Dingley or other
Elizabeth St. City

What do you think? Any other suggestions for a good location?
Sounds good.
Being new to VIC and riding in very different conditions to what I'm used to for my entire riding life, a regular spot would do wonders for myself. Plus I can finally meet some of you in person.

(After skidding on trams lines and going down incorrectly I might add certain roads unable to get the hang of squeezing through traffic, the lack of wildlife to avoid and speed limits, the amazing number of corners and curves with death defying holes arrrrgh, speed cameras, hey - I didn't know trams can go backwards too, etc... but enjoying every minute of it too - heh heh)
So you come out of your cloud, PL... and reveal where you are!

Hey, maybe we can meet at Cafe Racer, StKilda, this Saturday at least if it does not turn out to be a regular place. It will be our last Saturday in Melbourne until Feb. So how about 9:30, or is that too early, how about 10:00?
Hi Peter welcome finally. You forgot to mention the winter too. Richard, yes I'd be in that, around the 10am.
Just don't know how to get there...
Pls send the address !
Marine Parade, between Shakespeare and Blessington (bottom middle), East side, give us a call if still no good.
If you need further direction, give me a call: 0403 767676
G'day Guys (and Gals),

Yeah, meeting at the cafe sounds great, or like you said at Macca's Dingley sounds good to me as work right next to it. I'll be there with my SANTA bells on....... only if my new bike is ready to pick-up by then..... waitin', waitin', waitin'!

Found out my old bike is going to become a Drag Bike. The swing-arm will be extended by 8 inches and a great big fat slick will stuck on the back.....something to see I bet !!!!

Cheers, Peter
The "MINGERS" were great and we were ALL impressed, despite the poisoning you should have joined us for a latte in between your circuits.............