Tuning
I need to get my busa remaped can anyone tell me the nearest place to get this done from mackay?
Hi take 4 weeks off work ride it to Melbourne enjoy the sun shine and great roads we have all the best for xmas and have a safe new year. Keep it safe
There is an adjuster box in Mackay. One of the guys that has a TL1000S, Bep Furini, bought one. Failing that, there is a new service manager starting at the Honda dealer that worked at Broady's in Woolongong that should have one. I would have thought that Bullet Bikes had one.
Hah bullet bikes is to f@#ckn scungy or should i say greedy to put money back into the company.Iv been told there is now a kawasaki dealer in townsville that has bought a dyno tunner but im also told i shall have to buy a power commander because i have a high flow air filter and kerker pipes and maybe getting the tre because the modes are too much to remap the current computer ? any thoughts on this
None of those mods will require a PC2. The adjuster box will be able to handle the tune without any problems. My own Hayabusa has the equivalent of your mods plus a few more and does not run a power commander. In fact it ran much better when I took it off.
G'day all,

Just got back from a 3500km Canberra/Sydney trip on my Busa. I took the coast road to make it more enjoyable/memorable and certainly didn't regret it one bit, particularly turning off the main highway at Bega and heading over Brown Mountain!! Man that's a fast road.
I also decided to collect my prize which I won from last years Victorian Charity ride along the Great Ocean Road.
Col from "Ten Tenths" performed a full Dyno tune, including injection remap along with GPS
(Continued from above)

and rear torque converter mods. (Correct me if I'm wrong Col?) He even poached a number of nuts and bolts off his own Busa, after it was discovered that several of mine were missing.The result, well the bike is absolutely fabulous. Horsepower and responsiveness has never been better. It certainly feels like a different bike.
Thanks Col for the work carried out on my bike and the hospitality. Also for letting me pick your brains for the best part of the day on Busa's.

Macka.
G'day Macka,

Glad to see you home safe and well. Thankyou for your kind comments and for supporting the club. It was a pleasure to deal with someone that could listen and learn. I enjoyed your time at the shop as well. The Brown Mt road is soo good it sucks. Pitty it's so far from Sydney. Enjoy your Busa they are the best.

Regards Col

PS: Try Back Torque Limiter!
Does anyone know if there is a member in brisbane that has a yoshi box and is happy to make it available to a fellow member? My Busa smells rich at idle since I had it remapped sometime ago. Just like to see if I can clean it up a little.

Dam it Col, You should do a national Dyno tour. Or maybe I just have to do a trip to Sydney and get the good treatment.

Thanks Col for the free flow of info in your posts.

Ardvark
G'day Ardvark,

It's possible the re map you had some time ago is still OK and what you need to do is give the injection system a good clean out. There are areas on injection us riders fail to look at, since we are new to this injection deal.

Give me a call at work on 02 9602 9714 and I'll try to assist.

Regards Col
G'day guys. I was in the ten tenths shop last year with my GSXR11 ('96) looking for ways to make it go fster. I spoke to a lady at the shop as Col was tired up with one of about 4 or 5 Hyabusa's, he was putting a pipe on one. After speaking to his girl for a while I didn't bother stopping to speak to Col. I came home to Canberra and bought a 'Busa. Why buggerise around when a bike like the 'Busa is on the market. Now I just thank the Gods that I spoke to his girl and learned the lesson. Avction in Canberra are still trying to make the GSXR11 behave.

Max
G'day Max,

If your having problems in Canberra, I'm sorry to here that. If they continue you may need to look elsewhere.

The girls name is Julia, my partner and wife. No worries Max.

Regards Col
G'day Col,

Don't you mean Julia is THE BOSS !!!! he-he
Not at all,

I know who runs this shop and makes the, shit Julia just came in to the computer room.

Yes, Julia is a good Boss.

I'll be back, Regards Col