Cracked Sub Frame
I know this topic was covered a long time ago, however i need some further information.

I cracked my sub frame 2 weeks ago ( on both sides ) after hitting a pot hole while taking a left hand bend. The cracks are in identicle positions about 10mm from the weld towards the mounting bolts.

My bike is out of warranty by 3 months. After speaking to the dealer whom i bought the bike from, they put a request to Suzuki to have the frame replaced at no charge. Suzuki has just replied denying the request. I spoke with John Phillips at Suzuki Australia, my request was denied because my bike is out of warranty. He said if i wrote a letter i may get a different result. So what I'm after is - Has anyone had a cracked sub frame while out of warranty and has Suzuki replaced free of charge.
I've heard that this was a common problem with 99 and 00 model bikes and that Suzuki has replaced on some occasions even when the bike was out of warranty.

Any feed back would be appreciated, the more ammo I've got for my letter the better.

Regards.