Turbo's
Made a few enquiries around the traps about this system several months ago and apparently the down sides are
1\ A lot of fairing modification
2\ Very limited cornering clearance on L\H side
3\ Jobs are contracted out -not done in house !
4\ Figures are a little shall we say..enhanced !!
5\ Over all primitive and untidy

Mr Turbo is definately the way to go, remember it's fine to have the power but the rideability and reliability has to also be there or it becomes a pain in the arse.
Try www.americanturbo.com ,most work involved is removing the barrels to fit a thicker base gasket to lower compression (could be a good time to fit one after the tensioner dump).When I rang it was a six month wait on the kits. ( bugger ) Ok would be most interested to hear from some one if they are going to import one.Our dollar value has certianly put the price up here. Blue Busa
Thx BlueBusa,
I haven't seen the Sydney guys turbo as yet, but it does not look the quality of the Mr Turbo kits, I think the air filter sticking out for the fairing looks a little odd to, plus I love to lean my bike into corner thats half the fun of riding it, just imagine how many air cleaners I would need to buy, one after every left hand bend..
I never knew they contracted the work you, no wonder in the Mag its say it takes 3 weeks to fit, don't think I could go without my bike that long.
Importing a Mr Turbo kits looks to be the way to go but I am still trying to make up my mind, even with the why the dollar is its still cheaper than the Sydney mobs kits.. I will keep you posted on what I decide to get... thx

Looks like the consensus is that Mr Turbo is the way to go based on available info. Just for the record I am not advocating the Sydney option it is just that it is the only one I have done any research on. The biggest down side seems to be that "training wheel/air cleaner" on the left hand side fairing and the cost.

Still sounds like a silly amount of grunt on a bike but also a lot of fun ....which of course is why I bought the 'busa in the first place... keep the info coming ....

Hello, Victor here from the US. I have ordered my Hahn Turbo from Motorhead performance out of Ohio, USA. He offers a kit that will get 240hp-260hp from gas station pump fuel. ( The cost is I believe 3,600.00 US )

They also have the MC-Xpress turbo kits that produce around 340hp on pump gas. ( The cost is I believe 5,800.00 US )

Mind you, these are horse power figures on standard gas station pump fuel. Of course if you were to run racing fuel the numbers would increase dramatically.
Cahns & Cahnettes.......

Stay tuned..... Mr. Turbo IS in Australia.

I am waiting for more info but Terry Kasier (Mr Turbo) has informed me that there IS in fact a distributor in QLD.

I'm first OK

Later cahns............

WELL IT IS YOUR BIKE
IF IT WERE MINE THERE IS NO WAY I WOULD USE THE MR TURBO KIT.
NO RISING RATE REGULATOR,70 YEAR OLD TURBO DESIGN.
PLENUM LACKS SUFFICIENT VOLUME.
ETC ETC.
I HAVE MADE 371 HP 260# OF TORQUE ON 94 OCTAIN PUMP GAS WITH OFF THE SHELF OCTANE BOOSTER.WITH MY UPGRADED MC EXPRESS KIT