Sofala- Oberon ride Sunday 3/3/02
Anyone interested in a day ride this Sunday - great back roads, perfect for the Busa! Ride will leave from Kellyville, up Bells Line, Lithgow, towards Mudgee to Ilford, Sofala, Bathurst, Oberon and back. (This is a ride Im leading for a club that I belong to - some fast riders, some slower). If youre interested email me at david@yaa.com.au or call 0425 242 399. Cheers,David
Well, I am interested.... just a bit out of the way...
Fenda

Unfortunately I won’t be able to join your ride this weekend.

Having lived in Bathurst for four years a word of warning - the police regularly patrol between Lithgow and Mudgee. I’ve been caught speeding just outside Ilford (in a car), just as you hit the 80 zone. So take it easy on that section.

Apart from that you’ll have a great ride, some excellent twisting corners and good straights.

Have fun.

Thanks for that John. Yes, I know that stretch myself, having lived in Glen Davis for a number of years (and copped a few tickets on it as well!) Cheers,David
Fenda,

Does not seem like you are getting much interest.

Have you thought about joining the planned ride to Bendemeer via the Oxley on March 9 and 10?

I understand from Newcastle Suzuki that a small number of beds are still available and around 30 bikes are planning to make the trip.

I also understand that we should have a group/flight/stampede/charge/attack/squadron (?) of Busa's numbering around 6 or 7 along as well.

Some of the members of this discussion site are registered as well.

Can guarantee a lot of fun, a fun bunch and some spirited riding in Hyabusa country! The Oxley and even Thunderbolts on the way back are a great attraction.

Cheers, Poh.
Thanks Poh, and yes I am going on the Bendemeer ride this weekend - should be a blast! The Sofala ride was excellent - the roads out there are terrific. There were 8 of us altogether from a club I belong too.
No, Sydney busa riders dont seem interested in going on busa rides. Cheers,David
David,

I will be at Newcastle Suzuki from around 8 am so I will see you there.

Mine is the Black and Silver so make yourself known when you arrive.

Should be a blast!

David Ip