HELP!
I've given the R1 a chance, but it is driving me mental. It is a relationship that looks good on paper, but doesn't stack up in the real world. Time for us to break up.

While you are getting around, if you hear of a reasonable 'bus for sale, post me. At this point I am looking to see what the change over would be. I can't afford a new one so I'm looking second hand.

Guess I'll be allowed to play with you guys again.

HEIDI xxx
Heidi,

I wont say that i was waiting to hear what you just posted, istead, i just wrote it
I can think of worse bike to pick hopping of a busa than an R1. its just makes to much fuss when doing things... you would have been much more confortable on a gsxr1000, but i think the price was the issue??.

That said, you still would have come back to the busa, even from the gixer... it would have been a little longer though.....its by no means a "replacement" for the Bus, i cant think of anything that could come close.............................................................

good to see you have re-seen the light :

Jes

G'day Heidi,
Keep your eyes peeled in the classified section of
the newspapers. Some excellent bargains going second hand. Over here in W.A. there are 3 x GSXR1000's for sale one is a REAL BARGAIN at $15,000 only 1800 K's...previous owner must have over committed. The other 2 are $15300 and $17000(DREAMING)
On the Hayabusa there are 4 that I know of ranging from
$13,000 to $15,500.
See ya in Canberra later this month.
Regards
Jeff.
P.S.
I had a 2002 R1 for the weekend just gone. I personally thought it was SHIT-HOT apart from the vibration transmitted through the pegs and bars. Seating position
caused the old "crushed nuts syndrome" (for me) and the angle of the gearshift didn't suit my foot (easily adjusted though) I love the look of the black/silver one. It is SHARP in the flesh.
Just sold mine Heidi, $13,600 ... with Yoshi slipons, corbin seat, ventura rack/bag, double bubble .. 12000ks ... wish I had known you were looking ..... :(
AARRGGHHHH!!!!!
I am reluctantly selling my beast if you are interested: 2000 GSXR1300, black/grey, 6000kms, original - no mods, in QLD at present.
My email is hpritchard@nla.gov.au

Drop me a line and we'll chat.

HEIDI xxx
Heidi

My bike will be for sale in a couple of weeks. It is completely standard with 22580km on the clock. If you are interested give me a call and i'll slip over to Canberra to show you, it's only an hour on the bike.

Regars
John Laybutt 0418 246 505