Pipe job
This has already been dicaussed I bet but just for the hell of it.........my new busa needs a pipe job and buy the looks of it i must be able to purchase a unit (cans) that bolts on the existing stainless header pipe?

Whats the go, Ta

Skuzzy
I run a set of megacycle cand on mine.They bolt straight
on and everything comes with them.Carbon when I got mine was $800 alloy $600.They look good and sound good to and if the EPA pulls you up I think you should be fine with them.I used to work for megacycle a few years ago and they allways tried to keep the noise level
leagal.
Skuzzy, there's a shit load of slip-ons you could use, but a lot of these good overseas brands won't import to Australia cause of Aust. Standards and Regulations. Even tho your privately fitting them, the $$ effectiveness of getting them here is huge!

May want to read a bit of the "Exhaust Forum" for more info! At the moment I'm trying to get a pair of Remus Silver Carbon Fibre cans for mine. Has to be made over in Italy - cost me $1630.

Cheers, Peter
Go for a full 4 into 2 into 1 system I reckon. Like Aerocat said, have a look at the exhaust forum.