Ten Tenths - a very big thank you!
On Wednesday evening i was changing my oil in preparation for a Eastern Creek ride day when i stripped the thread in the sump -doh! Looking for advice on what to do next i called Col at Ten Tenths (last year he provided a free info day for busa riders including a dyno of all bikes there on the day).
I had already called a Suzuki dealer who had me really concerned, saying they might have to take the motor out to fix up the thread.
Anyway, not only did Col reassure me that it was a simple job to fit a helicoil - if done correctly - he offered to do it the next morning.
So, by 11am I was out on the track!
Col and Julia are true bike lovers and genuinely helpful people. On top of that Col is an extremely experienced and competent technician, particularly with busas. And, as some of you know, Col generously hands out free advice via our technical bulletin board.
I always take my bike there now even though its a hike for me going to Warwick Farm from Balmain.
Col and Julia, thanks for offering true service when it seems almost
impossible to find these days.
Ten Tenths are on 9602 9714
Cheers,David
Thumbs up to Col, he also has helped me out with advice on the phone for brake pads and the TRE mod !!

Informative and Helpful. Smart Business Man. Thanx, Peter
Good on ya Col.

So David, how was the ride day at the Creek. Tell us a bit about it. Any pics of you smokin' 'em?
The ride at the creek was great - Motoconcepts do a good ride day. Im really getting into leaning the busa, and Ive now started scraping pegs - this doesnt necessarily mean im as fast as i should be in a corner though!
Funnily though, i was at the Mt White cafe on Saturday morning and a guy who had also been at the ride day came up, introduced himself, and said how impressed he was to see a busa leaned over so far and generally getting around the track quickly. Its obviously an impressive sight seeing a big bike getting down!
I had the new tread pattern Bridgestones fitted and I was very happy with them. Cheers,David
That's great David, don't go too far over though, I've heard the busa starts to scrape its fairing and mufflers REAL soon after it starts to scrape the peg feelers!
Hey Col

Sent you Bill from Canb. Doesn't talk much, but BOY is he stoked with what you did to his bus.

ANOTHER satisified customer. WHERE will this all END?

HEIDI xxx