anti wheelstand mechanism
Maybe a duck.
Ii's time for something different and a v-twin may fit that bill (ho ho-a pun).
Though if I wanted to be crucified here a quacka (another pun-sheesh) ZX-12 would be interesting....
Damn interesting (read: bloody ugly) bike.
Haven't ridden one though.......yet..
I ride my friends ZX-12R occasionaly. Nice, but you feel so up high sitting on it, Mono's without giving it much cause carb. model power soooo smooth!!. Feels like you are actually going faster at 200 than when you are on the Bus. Hard as seat, but the Busa makes life easy!!!! Can't go past the Busa!!
FFG, as if your not enough of a poser already...you'll be ostracised by the duc community if you do more than 3000kms a year...where's that gonna leave you??? On the fringe with your best mate brendan practicing 2 inch monos, riding great distances in a straight line and reading soldier of fortune all day...
re: westernring, went thru about 10 over about a week ago in a mates stang...I'm sure I'll hear about it.

thebigshow
Sounds to me the mighty busa has more balls than you FFG.Why dont you get another.
He won't because poeple are starting to call him flipper and it's not because he's faster than lightning...

thebigshow
Oh dear Mr Bigshow, your subtle yet well defined humour belies your own inability to chuckle at your foibles. If you're not careful I'll send lock, stock and 2 smoking barrels around to show you how to do u-turns.
Gforce1300, I know the busa rules. Then why are you thinking of selling yours?? To buy a SP-2.....
Gee whiz. maybe moi and bigshow have to scoot down to Pak...ham and give you a stern talking to.
BTW do you think the village dude is getting paid by Ron??
FFg
Bigshowbusa... how do you know about my 2 inches?
Well Beestroyer the bigshow knows all.........
Thats why he is the Guiness Man....'cause he "likes to watch"
Just out of curiosity when your bike jumps out of gear when monoing is it 1st, 2nd or 3rd gear when this happens....
I know its not 4th or higher 'cause your bike just won't be the same afterwards......

FFg
Beestroyer, it wasn't your two inches that I was refering to (but since you volunteered...) Rather, a character known as Brendan/ Rambo/ Brembo who rides a 2001 blue/silver. He has his preload, rebound etc set on full. To correct this rock solid set up he runs an extra steering dampner (yeah I know???)...without offering an opinion of any sort on this type of modification [or his best mate FFG ], put it this way, you'll know him if you see him...but, I'd have to advise against the latter...

thebigshow
ok bigshowbusa... i see your point.

Im always in first... i get scared over about 60 k's
Hey Bigshow
what was the price you were quoted on the hindle system and ohlins top mount dampner.......(I've forgotten)
and more importantly why........????
you are just like me..in that we can't levitate the front wheel for peanuts..
Mind you I have an excuse.....
FFg
(eagerly awaiting a flaming)
ffg you shit stirrer...you have an excuse? yeah, you've been swimming with the dolphins for too long...Go back to monkey mia and work on your technique, they obviously tought you a few things...
Re the extra dampner, I've been finding that one just really isn't enough...perhaps two or even three will solve all my handling problems? your mate seems to think so...
Oh yeah, I was thinking about the hindle because I'm terry ie. its cheaper, but since I'm a card carrying wish I had duc poser I was going to put ackro stickers on it...what do you reckon? Doable?

thebigshow
.......least I can get around corners........
hey, the hindle was f...ing light as and sounded damn horny.
Mind you the new ones (tapered, larger diameter) are absolutely nuts and are a damn sight cheaper than the alternatives.
of course you could always "polish" the RHS muffler with steel wool and a scotchbrite ™ pad like your fellow blue-busa brother in arms -pun intended
Come to think of it, testicles high performance has a hindle hanging up on display. Then you could put akro stickers on it because, as you well know, EVERYONE wants to be like mike......