NSW Group Ride
Hi all

My mobile is 0407 098503, i'll be coming from Nctle, see ya at 9am at the BP.

mano
Sorry guys looks like I won't be making it as I sort of left it too late to make my booking at Gingers Creek and they are booked out oh well maybe next time eh.

BTW my new email addy is anthonyblowfield@froggy.com.au cheers guys hope you all have fun
So turns out I am a complete retard and didn't think to check if one of the people that was booked in was me. Of course while I was sitting down playing motoGP on the xbox and feeling sorry for myself I realised what a dick I was and rang back then confirmed my attendance on the 31st as my name was on the list.
So disregard my last post guys okay and we will all have fun on the day hehe.
I'm leaving from Wyong, so I'll be waiting to catch the 'busa wave as it passes the tuggarah exit. If I don't see it by about 8:30am I'll head up to The BP (a lazy 40 min north)

If someone could give me a buzz with the leaving time from Sydney end of freeway all the better - I know how eta's have a habbit of slipping a little during these things.

My mobile is 0411 626 939.

Seeya then,

WARD
Tried to phone Ginger Creek Hotel on 6777 7511 but could not get through!. Is this number correct ?.

Tony De
That is the right number bro, ya better try again make sure you do four sevens I did three a couple of times
My devoted other was speaking to Gingers Creek this morning enquiring about room for her. Apparently there has been a few withdrawls and there are beds available.

FYI. The Ducati club are booked in for the same weekend for three nights - although they have no girls going they have booked the double bed room, jees, I'm glad I ride a Busa!!!! They have no electricity there, so if the generator stuffs up, they loose power and therefore the phone, no mobile reception.

Looking forward to next weekend,

Goldie
Itinerary

1. Sydney riders meet at the Hornsby end of the F3
NO LATER than 7:15 Saturday morning
(Enter the F3 at the on ramp at Hornsby, meet at the "Blue" telephone just before the 110 zone, not the one at the very bottom of the on ramp, keep going till NEARLY the end of the 80 zone.

If anyone is running seriously late or needs to contact the group either of these mobiles will be available...

Jay 0402 251 498
Dave (Goldie) 0412 810 506
Brett (Macca) 0409 241 187

2. Sydney contingent will depart via F3 at 07:30. (Someone remember to call Ward just before we pull out, he's joining at the Wyong on ramp!!)

3. N'Castle and Hunter riders to meet at the BP station F3/Pacific Hwy at 09:00. (Sydney riders will be arriving no later than 09:00)

4. Group ride will depart the BP at 09:30am via Pacific Hwy. Then onto Paterson, Dungog, Stroud.

5. At Gloucester we will take on fuel and have a break.

6. Then onto Walcha via Thunderbolt's Way for more fuel and onto Gingers Creek on the Oxley where we shall enjoy a quiet evening. (Well maybe not too quiet...)

Notes:
1. Someone remember the bloody camera!!!! (Poh/Goldie??)

2. Brett/Dave - Max is originating from Canberra, he may join up with you guys. Max is that your plan???

2. Walcha - Gingers Creek - Walcha can be completed on one tank. Gingers will only have ULP. Walcha has PULP.

3. Gingers will have two cartons of amber fluid, if you wish for a class of wine or port, bring it with you.

4. Return route on Sunday is by individual choice.

Cya all on Saturday

Jay
G'day,

I know that I said I would not be attending the dinner at Gingers, due to commitments in Harrington first thing on Sunday, but gee, two slabs for 11 riders seems like a poor effort.

Don't forget that the Duke riders will be there and I would hate to find out that they drank more than the Bus drivers!

Cheers and lets pray for some fine weather and no interest from Plod!

David
>>2. Walcha - Gingers Creek - Walcha can be completed on one tank.

What is the distance (aproximatley) for non-busa riders?

My bike has a short range ....

Fox.

G'day,

I have a mate who makes Walcha to Gingers and return no problems on his Aprilia.

distance is approx 120 K's.

David
Cool! Thanks David ...
G'day,

Just wanted to say to all that participated in the NSW group ride a big thankyou. Was wonderful to be part of a group that all had complimentary bikes, opinions (Mostly) and riding attitudes.

12 Buses in company with a 600 Kwaka (pretty quick eh?) and a 'Prilla was a good roll up.

I trust the route met with everyones tastes and you all agree that we were really in serious Bus territory.

Sorry that I could not stay over at Gingers but thems the breaks. Was good to see WArd, Macca and a few others at Stroud on the way home. Sorry about the weather fellas and lady.

If someone can tell me how I have some pics to post and I am looking forward to Wards video.

Finally a thought for Spencer who we left at Thornton with some temporary enging issues. Glad you and your mate caught us at Gloucester. Always difficult to leave some one behind when a schedule is to be kept.

Good one everyone and lets do it again in the next quarter. What about Mudgee or Bathurst the long way via the Old Road, Wisemans and then Bells Line to Lithgow and then Oberon and on to Bathurst or Mudgee.

See Ya Soon!

David.
A good weekend had by all, those roads were great ! especially Thunderbolts just after Gloucester to Walcha and the Oxley Hwy to and after Gingers Creek. It was good to meet everyone and put a face to the name. Well Gingers Creek ! What can I say, it was a good place to stay but next ride I think all would agree that I should have my own sound proof room ! you know what I mean.I loved the dinner bell, 2 rounds out of the owners shotgun, very novel . The food was good and thanks to Steve (Mano) for the 3 bottles of red. The Bonfire was very welcome as the temperature dropped and the other group of bike riders (plenty of them) whom booked the cabin (lucky bastards) had some interesting video of comparo's one of which was between a Busa and a GSXR 1000, they rolled on the throttle a number of times and I was surprised how the quickly the Busa pulled away from the 1000. As Poh stated, there were varying riding attitudes/styles/speeds etc, but all in all everyone did there own thing and I for one enjoyed the opportunity to ride a bit harder than I usually do. There is nothing like riding with people who really know how to ride to bring the best out of you/ learn from. Thank Christ there were no cops around. Anyway thanks guys, it was fun and I look forward to the next one.

Macca.
Great weekend! Really enjoyed meeting and riding with you guys.
Lets do another ride before the weather gets too hot. As Poh mentioned, the ride over the Blue Mountains is a good one. I do a run which goes to Lithgow, Ilford (on the road to Mudgee) then a sensational stretch of road to Sofala and on to Bathurst. You then do a couple of circuits of Mt Panorama, lunch, and then some great back roads to Oberon and back over the mountains. About 600kms.
I took a bunch of digital pics which Ill get up on the site ASAP (with Charlies help ...) Cheers,David