Breast Cancer awareness ride:
G'day all,
I didn't know this was on until Saturday afternoon but joined a ride yesterday from Penrith up to the dam then out to Camden and back.
They reckoned there was over 400 bikes on the ride which maybe a tad optimistic but there were heaps whatever the exact figure.
With entrance fees ($10) and raffles etc, quite a few dollars were raised for research which was great.
There were a couple of Busa's on the day plus every other make you could name including some vintage pommy bikes.
It was to late to post here given the last minute notice but as a group, if the opportunity comes up again would be great to consider a club presence to go along for this kind of event.

Besides, where else can you get away with riding through town with a set of plastic boobs stuck to the fairing of ya bike???? amazing the looks you get....
Cheers
Steve
Yes I was gonna take the wifey on that ride - a good cause!

We should try to line up something for next year ....
Sure was fun! That was me on the blue/black Busa puttering along with a pillion.

Met up with some crazy guy on an ancient Kawasaki ZX7R (I think) who outpaced me by miles, and a crazy Girl on a powerful Black Yamaha TRX, who gave me a a real run for my money.

Despite my slightly-less-than-sedate antics, had a great time, and no issues with constabulary, although I saw a few.

Definitely gotta be in it again next year!