Bike Polish and Cleaners ??
WHat have you mad extreme Busa riders found as the best bike wash and polish/wax to keep the Bus clean and shiny. I don't want to stick on a wax that might destroy the stickers or mark the casting alloy frame if I go near it??!!

Any advice?? Peter
I like to use Maguires quick wax, it comes in a spray bottle and is as easy as hell to use. Also have a bottle of Maguires quick detailer on hand in case ya get rained on then you can just spray some of that on there and it gets rid of all the crap.
Thanx Anthony
Pete,
I used to use Turtle wax but found it required too much elbow grease to buff then clean off all the excess crap left in the little crevices around the screen etc.
One of the best (only) pieces of decent advice I got from a Harley riding mate of mine was to use Mr Sheen. Sounds poxy but goes on easy, doesn't leave residue in the joins and leaves a decent finish.
Give it a try and see how ya go. Only issue I guess with any of these products is they leave a silicon coating but this isn't an issue and I've had excellent results.
Cheers and good luck.
Steve...
A car detailer I know swears by Macguires Gold Class polish. Ive started using it and it really works well. I also use their Soft Wash Gel which goes with the polish. Macguires is expensive, but hey, its a Busa! Cheers,David
If i have time to wash my bike I go for a ride instead. So if you see a filthy busa, its probably me.
I've been using Turtle Wax Express Shine recently after using Maguiars Quik Wax & have had good results to date.

The Quik Wax comes out in a fine white powdery spray which in this instance got into every nook & cranny of my bike necessitating more work to clean it off.

The Express Shine remains liquid after spraying and is much easier to use. Good finish but like all instant waxes needs weekly application.
PIG SNOT! No, really it's called Pig Snot - a lot of bike shops use it to make new bikes look great - givs the bike a 'wet' look ...
Mr Sheen - definately.
Did someone say the Macquires Quik Wax leaves a dry white residue?? Wouldn't that be prone to stratching if left on bike and not hosed off??... or isn't it meant to be hosed off?!
Peter
Mr Sheen - Got the word from a detailer.
the only problem i found with Mr Sheen is that it leaves a slightly 'oily' residue which tends to attract dust...
So does riding the Bus when we get it clean. Guess thats why they make Mr Sheen!

Poh
I use an Enjo garage glove (no detergent required) for the first run over. It's very good for getting grime, squashed flys and bugs off.

Then I dry it off with a chamoix and then give it a polish with Mr. Sheen.