Spray painters
Whos got a list of good spray painters around melbourne? Can they match the busa colours or do they have to spray everything?
I used a guy out past Bayswater once (anyone know who I'm thinking of?) and was reasonably pleased with the result - he sprayed the offending faring and was able to work around the stickers (which weren't damaged) saving me a fair bit replacing them. At the match up with the nose section you can see the slight difference in colour, but only if you know you are looking for it.

(BTW, as you probably remember, it is the copper colour...)
Clayton Accident Repair Centre, 1 Hillside Ave, Springvale

He rides a Ducati 900ss and is a good bloke. Jim Poulos is is name and he has done three excellent hayabusas (including mine) and many other ducatis and other bikes.

He can do all stickers too at cheaper than retail. (Not too hard considering they cost a fortune)

All custom work too, like this,

ph. 9546 9784
try this link to pic - www.labusas.org/albums/community/blue2.jpg
Damn...., okay just type the URL in the address line. Then it will come.
Chap who advertises in Just Bikes and calls himself
Motorcycle Paint Clinic resprayed a panel on my zzr 1100 and I could not pick the difference. Cut around the transfers and did a top job reasonably cheap.
He is at factory 1 Newlands Road Reservoir.
Add page 101 December Issue.
I think he is Italian origin and loves a yarn , Think his name is Joe but it was a few years back.
Hey, I can see the first image no probs...
i can't......