Heidi
Hey Heidi was that you on triple J this morning.A Heidi who rides a bike from canberra rang into the morning show.
Yep, that was me. I was in the shower yesterday morning, singing happily and making shapes in the foggy window when with absolutely no warning, I spat my front four teeth into my hand.

In the shock/horror, I dashed around the house for about 20 mins in a blind panic because I was running shcool holiday program with 32 kids yesterday morning and I look DAMN SCAREY! Rather than ringing my boss or a collegue, I suddenly thought, 'Wil and Adam would like this'. So I rang them instead. Luckily by the time I got to work, word had gotten around.

They weren't the greastest help, but the pool liner guy had a theory.

Luckily the kids I was working with were 7 to 12 years old, so I asked them who was missing teeth, all the hands shot up and I laughed and shouted, 'take a look at THIS!'. We figured I would get a HEAP of money from the tooth fairy.

I look like a vampire, but not as pretty. Oddly, the only time it doesn't hurt is when I have the helmet on. I'm not sure if it because it holds my mouth together or the adrenaline shooting through my system.

HEIDI xxx
so what the hell caused your teeth to fall out. scary!
post a pic.

-jon-
err, they don't have toothless smileys -
I have them gingerly glued back in, but the dentist laughed and said they will not last the 10 days it will take him to make a temporary denture. I will take a photo of me and the bike next time they drop out and post it. I'm warning you now, it is NOT PRETTY!

P.S. Hair lip and clef palate. Fucks up teeth something fierce.
WELLLLLLL,Were all waiting with bated breath and loose gums........I just love oral shots!!!!!
So what did cause them to fall out?

Quote:They weren't the greastest help, but the pool liner guy had a theory.

???