New labels
I think that all manufacturers of the appropriate items should be forced to attach the following label to their products.

Notice:Merely attaching a spoiler or body kit does NOT mean your car can now drag off a Hayabusa.
Good one,

ALso, there is an important warning label like they have on Late model cars nearside rear vison mirrors in small writing. Like " objects in the mirror are closer than they appear"

it should be mandatory that they attach
"WARNING: any objects in mirror will soon dissapear" to every Bus.
Jes

Courtesy of either suzukihayabusa.org, or labusas, cant remember which...

No longer refer to them as mirrors, but call them "loser cams".

Also, one member had his etched with

WARNING - Objects in mirror are getting smaller.
Good One. I also feel that riders of the Hayabusa should be aware that as an object (Hayabusa) approaches the speed of light that time for any passengers/riders on/in that object will run slower, thus Hayabusa riders will actually live longer!
Hey Dracovite,I don't know what DRUGS you're on but send some this way!!!!!!
Hey Rocket Rod, I'm only on beer (plus the occasional bottle of red). I haven't fully recovered from my ride yesterday. My rear tyre spun up on 3 occasions and I'm still running the bike in! There were quite a few tintops going from macro to micro in my mirrors at the time so we need to look at the issue of labels very seriously.
Simple solution,don't look in your mirrors.Who wants to see where they've been,i prefer to see where i'm going!