Bike Stand
I want to get a bike stand. It appears as though Anderson are about the only ones being carried arround the place and on the net.

Are these good or has anybody got another recommendation (in the same price bracket)? Regards,
ColinT
Colin, have you thought about fitting a genuine center stand.It is always with you and costs about $250.Great for touring and i haven't found it a clearence problam yet cheers Rod
Way to go. I've just ordered a genuine stand, $270. Included in the kit are elongated 'hero blobs'.
I'm not a big fan of the centre stand look. No offense to those with one.

Regards,
ColinT
I own a whipps and a paddock stand which I use on dirtbikes and roadbikes. But as I have a couple of herniated discs I find them awkward to use. There is no doubt that the 'busa and many other bikes look better without the big stand, but for convenience and safety reasons a mainstand which travels with the bike is a very useful item, for me at any rate.
Regards, Denis.
I reconmend a centre stand? cos if u get a flat out on the road lease u can take out the back wheel easy.my 2c worth........
I got myself a rear wheel workshop stand for around the $130 mark and then the little pegs it hooks onto for $25 a pair (although bolts or 10 minutes with some steel/aluminium on a lathe will do the trick)

Made by Melbourne Action Metalworks.
Sharp Racing Stands: 03 9459 2513
as used by Team Suzuki Racing