Big Bakery Bikers Bash - Sunday 23rd Feb - Vics
Just a note to let you guys know that on SUNDAY FEB 23rd the bakery in Marysville (vic) is having its annual biker get together.They are having live music,a bike and trade show and good food.As im a new member i would like to catch up with some of you guys.

(Edited to include date in topic title... demeester) Edited by: demeester  at: 1/29/03 3:31:09 pm
Post a meeting time and place, somewhere here in Melbourne. I'm sure a few of us will make it.
Lets say we meet at maccas in Lilydale on the Maroondah hwy at 10am.Ride to warburton,the reefton spur,then marysville
I will do an email around for this...
Just bumping the topic. Although, I may be avoiding Marysville for a while ...
I'd be carefull too, I've heard they have a Police presence around there on Sundays.
Keep an eye on that letter box. :">
Regards Phil.
Bumping again...
Perhaps a pre-meet at Maccas Nunawading Cnr Springvale Rd and Maroondah, 9-9;30? Not sure if I can make it but a good Melb meet spot.
I don't think it's worth having the Nunawading meeting point for this one. See ya out at Lilydale.
of all the wonderful places on this planet it had to be in f*#@#ing marysville!!!! don't they know????? :">
Yeah Marysville... Jeb Clampett & Granny would love the joint

Wind your watch back 30 years you are now entering................ Marysville !!
& who put the Mary in Marysville I wonder ?

Just a note to say i had a good ride to Marysville.Good weather,although it did get kinda sticky and as far as i know no one had to give the bracks slush fund any donations.I'm also learning about how busas chew up tyres.I've done about 3500klms and the rear is nearly knackered.On a sour note we rode back down the reefton and came across the road blocked by emergency vehicles.There were bikes and bodies sprawled all over the road.Apparently two bikes collided head on....nasty. catch up later Rod.
Our nasty on the way back was not as nasty or bad as that. In Narbethong, a BMW with pillion had been pulled up by a 4WD with no markings - from behind.... Same cop, too....

When we got into Healesville, Steve said to me "Did you see that 4WD - I thought it was just a regular until we were alongside him..."
Wasn't intending to go but changed my mind at last minute & too late to meet @ Lilydale.

The overtaking manouvres I saw going up & down the spur were not good & one clown missed me by inches coming over into my lane on a blind corner.

Pretty sure I saw ol Jeb Clampett kicking back on a verandah in Marysville too !

You gotta real purdy mouth boy!