Slick 50
Any thoughts on Slick 50?

I ran it in my previous CBR1000 for about 5 years and the bike seemed to run more freely.. less internal friction I guess? .. and at each oil change the old oil wasn't black and but retained the original "colour"?

After 64000k the Honda engine dyno'd at pretty much the same power output as it had at 11000k when I put the Slick 50 in. I don't know if it's fair to attribute this to Slick 50 but it obviously didn't hurt the engine at all.

The only other thing non standard on the bike was splitfire plugs. I've another thread for those...

I am pretty certain I will add S50 to the busa next oil change and I was wondering if anyone else had used it or similar?

bmac
I do not even know of Slick 50.

I have asked around a few different circles about switching to a synthetic oil, and have received a wide variety of reactions. I have not changed, as I have only heard theories on how much improvement it would make, but no-one has told me definitively that they have benefitted from the change.
Yes Bmac... I know it well.
I have used it in most of my cars and it has always proven itself in terms of power output, longevity and fuel efficiency. One problem tho'and that is if the engine needs attention for whatever reason and has to be torn down for a rebuild, the mech working on the rebuild will probably curse you because the damn thing doesn't come off!!!! Which goes to prove I suppose that it works well.