Racing Stands - Info Required!
Hi everyone,

I’m going to need a racing stand for my ‘Busa in the not too distant future. I have been looking around in the bike stores in Perth, but only to find the ‘fixed axle’ variety. These are great for moving the bike back and forward, but as my ol’ girl is going to be tightly wedged into my garage between a couple of cars, this style of stand won’t provide me with the maneuverability that I need.

Ideally, I need a racing stand that has ‘multi-directional’ wheels (kinda like the wheels you get on a shopping trolley, only much smaller!) A stand like this will enable me to swivel the bike into place, fit the cars in AND keep the Mrs happy (and we all know important that last one is!!!)

So,,,,

Does anyone out there know of a stand that matches this? I’d appreciate any info you have, like:
Brand name,
Price,
Retailer,
Comments on the product (quality, shortcomings etc).

Many thanks!

CruzaBusa.
Anderson make a race stand with castors. Anywhere that stocks Anderson should be able to get them for you. I don't know what they cost, but I'm guessing around the $180.00 mark. I've seen one in action and it sounds just what you need.
yes gazza is right anderson do make stands for racers, streetbikes and workshops available at bikeshops or you can by direct from C.B.A. Engineering 4/48 Lancaster St, Ingleburn NSW 2565,,

you can phone them for a catalogue on (02) 9618 1685 or fax (02) 9605 2846 or email stands@mania.com.au

cheers
les
Gazza & Les - Thanks for the info - much appreciated!