CLUTCH & BRAKE LEVER ORIENTATION ADJUSTMENT
after being without my busa for many weeks i rode a few different bikes and when i got back on my busa one of the first things i became aware of was the angle of the brake and clutch levers relative to my grips,,

the levers just seemed too high particularly the brake, so i decided to adjust them to sit in a more comfortable position relative to my hand on the grips,,

i rotated them forward about 3 mm and could not believe the difference in comfort, i don't know how i put up with them for 22,000 km in that position,,

if you want to try this it's very simple,,

you need an 8 mm ring spanner to loosen the bolts that clamp the lever assembly to the handle bar, but before you loosen them mark the centreline of the clamp to the handle bar with a soft sharp pencil, when both bolts are loose rotate the entire assembly with master cylinder forward about 3 mm, use a small gauge so you can set both sides equally, re-tighten clamps,,

if the setting doesn't suit you it's very simple to re-set using the pencil marks,,

Caution!
take note of the bolt tension before loosening so that you can retighten to about the same,,

do not go crazy and overtighten the bolts or they will stretch and possibly snap off,,

do not use a shifter or an open end spanner as you will damage the heads of the bolts - use only an 8 mm good quality ring spanner or single hex socket,,

if you are not mechanical don't attempt to adjust it yourself, take it to any car or bike repair workshop it's a two minute job.... or give me a call i would be more than happy to help out 0417 886634,,

obviously this is a personal comfort issue and as we are all built slightly different, my settings may not suit you,,

cheers
les

I TRIED MOVING THE LEVERS AROUND 3-4mm, CERTAINLY FEELS A LOT MORE COMFORTABLE.
THANKS.
hi cameron

you are welcome,,

i recently had a ride on a friend's busa who hadn't moved his levers around, i don't know how he puts up with it, its so uncomfortable compared to mine,,

enjoy,,
cheers
les