Busa Recall (sorry about the novel) please read
After reading the above I called Suzuki Aust to check on the status of my bike, luckily found the final tensioner recall fix had been carried out,also queried notification process for recalls and was advised it goes as follows; Initial letter issued,if no response a second letter is issued,if no response a V.I.N. search is carried out and a letter is sent by registered post to the associated address.Now it would seem that if Suzuki has'nt been advised of change of address and rego address hasn't been updated it is pretty damn hard to advise of recall requirements.And as for contacting by phone once again unless Suzuki(or any company for that matter) is notified of current Phone numbers the point is somewhat moot.Hayabusa I sympathise with you in the fact that no-one would expect a relatively new product to shit itself in such a destructive fashion but being my second most valuable asset(chick comes first;had to say that) I would consider getting a P.O. Box to avoid the grief you have endured.What has been Suzukis final response to your dilemma?

Note;I am not and never have been a Suzuki(of any other bike company for that matter) employee.

Regards Graeme!
Well hello people, It only took a week and a bit and I am over the moon I am getting my baby back. I have to thank Action for their swift ACTION on the repair of my baby, (I was not to happy to take my bike to them as I heard to many bad raps about them) however I will now be taking Suzi (my bkie) to themfrom now on.

As for Suzuki they have honoured there warranty, I guess it pays some time to jump up and down and make a bit of noise, I have learn't a very valueable lesson and will be calling Suzuki every time I move from now on, You think they will get pissed after the first 4 or five calls as I know that I will be moving again at least 4 more times in the next 6 months????

Thanks to all for the comments you made about this post. the next thing to get on to them about is the sub frame problems even though mine is still in one peice, but who knows when that will go???

MAX
Congrats!
Great news Hayabusa, who knows maybe the posts here may have helped a bit, maybe a regular Suzuki guy who reads here constantly put in a good word...who knows. But the main thing is your getting your suzi back.

After reading some posts here, maybe there are some who do about a thousand kay a year, dont realise the camchain tensioner (CCT), was recalled twice, make sure you have the latest recall work done, namely the ratchet system.