Headlight
My headlight burnt out yesterday. Before I rush and by a new globe, someone mentioned to me once that there were after-market globes available? Was that you, Jamie?

Where, and how much... (Still got high beam!)
I burnt out my low beam and got one from bursons
its a NARVA cost $12.Beats what suzuki orig globes would cost.I got 2 hany to have one on hand if needed.
yep, mine burnt out a couple of months back, from Suzuki dealer $34 was the price, got it for 30, still expensive, better after market and have a spare as Jamie.
Out of interest is this something you can do with the toolkit if on the road at the time...ignoring the obvious of having light to work by..
I'll tell you next week...

Actually, I think it can be done without removal of too much - I suppose the question is whether the side faring needs to come off, or whether agile hands can get in with just the black cover removed. Admittedly it will be a tougher job for me, cause that little area is where I have my airhorns and compressor installed.
you dont have to pull anything off, you just have to be articulate with your hands
I hate to admit this, but I paid a guy to do it. I got in there, had a bit of a rustle about and figured I would probably break more than I started with.

HEIDI xxx
Getting that metal retainer clip off the rubber casing, was an absolute nightmare for me. But that may have been just for me.