cars
Had a confrontation with a car driver this morning maybe it was due to the fact that he parked on my foot whilst stoped to pay a road toll.I started to take off when this happened and as a result the bike landed on the cars bonnet. with only minor damage to the bike I had a few choice words to the driver and instructed him to pull over so that we could exchange details his reply was my car is all right and your bike seems ok so there is no need at this point I lost the plot. the police arrived and had a few words to me, I believe that i was the one in right the driver informed me that i had wasted his time and drove off, my point is that I don't want to go through my insurance and the Police never made a report so any advice????

MAX
I presume you have some details? Even a rego number?

Unfortunately, bike insurance is not as competitive as car - many car insurers will follow your claim up for you, and if it is not determined to be your fault, you lose nothing. Not being any sort of an expert, I don't know where you stand...

Are you worried that you may be implicated as partly liable? If you think you are in the right, and can prove it, maybe you should get some proper legal advice from someone who is qualified to give it. When you say not much damage, remember that not much damage can still add up to much mulah!

Keep us posted...
Find out where he lives and firebomb the car?
Well I am pleased to tell you that the total cost of this incident was $150 yep thats all, a little cut and polish got all the marks out of the bike and a new clutch lever at $70 sorry about all the fuss but I though that the cost of repair would have been $100's of dollars

oh I almost forgot make that $156 as I forgot to add the cost of the plastic clips on the inside of the fairing.

thanks to all

MAX