T-Shirts/Windcheaters
OK,

We can get some shirts done. If we can get 40 or so orders, then we should be able to do this for under $40 a unit. This will allow us to print full colour on front or back, and a block print on the other side. It will allow us to offer a couple of coloured shirts, and possibly even long sleeved alternatives. What we need first is some artwork.

In the next message, I will put one idea that I had. Lets all get our acts together in the next 2-3 weeks, and maybe we can get something happening soon. First, we get the artwork, then we can talk to the printer who will recommend which colours it will work with.

OK, let's see what you guys can come up with.
Ok here's a quickie ..

Email Edited by Fox  at: 7/26/00 2:23:24 am
I like it Fox...maybe I've drunk too much red wine tonight, but I nearly pissed myself laughing...I'll have 2! And I like the graphic too, should work well on a black shirt.
I like it too, except that I would like to see something of the bike somewhere...
Design Looks Great Fox..

Although I think we should have a picture of
the bike some where.

e.g a picture of the rear end on the back!!!!!
... Yeah I knew you'd all say that .. then it gets down to bike colour again ... anyway here's a copper one - I'd be happy with a black one because it's kind of generic...

Email
With the bike doesn't work in my opinion. It's too much now, maybe an outline of the bike under the text would be more effective.
I Think the bike outline is a great idea Gazza.
(Would solve the colour debate also!!!)

Another suggestion...

In relation to the other t-shirt - If we have a Busa, do you think we should have one with the hump on instead of the pillion seat?
That from the guy who always has his pillion seat on *LOL* but um...er...yeah. with the seat cowl would be better
Real cute with the kangaroo, how about you take your bike where there are real ones and get it on on the bike....great shot...lol
I think that Fox's first design is sensational. Unless we can get the different coloured bikes, we should probably loose the bike idea but maybe have "THE WORLDS FASTEST CLUB" aswell.
I know it is the Australian flag, but I do have a problem with the Union Jack... And, I am not a Republican!

No offence to the Poms, either...

And I am not going to debate this with the Poms again