4 in 1 exhaust
I need help. I am keen to install a 4 in 1 exhaust system on my busa. A Yoshi system is to expensive. Can anyone recommend a cheaper brand that still provides quality, performance and reliability. Either post or email:johnlaybutt@globalfreeway.com.au
Thanks.
If you look back at the old board you will find one of the members (Miles i think) offering a second hand 4 in 1 for sale.... worth a look he might still have it....
No, he had slip-ons for sale, and I already bought them
Try giving Ballistic a call they make an oval carbon slip on.So you keep the standard headers on but instead of having two mufflers you only have the one because they make a plug for the left hand side.So all you have to do is remove the left muffler and pipe that goes to the collector and bolt the plug on.Cost is $500 ph 0352298848 or 0418996131.Or email Wayne he runs one.
I am selling a Yoshi RS-3 Stainless with Titanium Muffler.

Open to offers at the moment.

0401-772-725

John Leong
Mick Hone Motorcycles in Box Hill has a super duper 4 in one second hand system they removed off a busa that had done a total of 3,000 k,, altho it may be expensive, give Siggy a call there on 9890 0304 ,,,,
ever wonder why you see so many second hand yoshi systems? cant be more blunt then that.
Nope. Never wondered that.