Next Melbourne official Ride Day Sunday 6th of Aug
Ok Victorians, in order to accomodate some members that can only ride on a Sunday our next ride day will be as above.

Meeting point Maccas cnr. Springvale Rd's and Maroondah Hgwy. (Melway 48 F/9) at 9-9;45am.

Destination - Noojee pub (bikers hangout). Great long sweeping road before Noojee.

You have 2 weeks notice....no excuses.

Remember it's SUNDAY this time.
See you then guys.Lets try and have a good turn out this time with 30 plus vic members we should be able to have a decent turn out.
I may be heading over to Adelaide for that weekend. Not sure at this stage, I'll know more as the time gets closer. If I'm not going there though, and the weather is good, count me in for Noojee.
Cancel Adelaide - I suppose if you travel as fast as a Busa, then according to Newton's theories, you may just end up on Adelaide time....
Gazza if your riding over to Adelaide and need to do anything to ya Busa (IE Adjust and lube chain ect.) you can use my race stand and tools. Just ring me on 0414379402 when you get to town.
Watch out for cops on the freeway especially around the new tunnels. Edited by Darryl  at: 7/23/00 7:18:27 am
FULL MESSAGE ENDED UP HEADING NATIONAL MEET I WILL GET THE HANG OF THIS NEW MESSAGE SYSTEM. AS FOR SUNDAY RIDE I WILL BE THERE IT WILL BE GREAT TO PUT FACES TO ALL THOSE NAMES SEE YOU ALL NEXT SUNDAY.
Thanks Darryl, not sure how I'm getting there yet, but I'll keep your number handy.
Looking forward to the ride to Noogee. Are we going the back way through Powelltown.?. A good ride this way.. Or down the Princess and in from Warragul?
Thru Poweltown, a great run thru.
I'm sure you're not a dummy at all. You're probably just misunderstood. *LOL*
Another dummy post to push it up top to remind you all Vicers. BTW we'll be doing a mileage run, diagonally opposite maccas theres a Shell servo, if everyone fills up BEFORE getting into maccas, we'll reset trip meters and all with a FULL tank, we'll do the run and refill together, then do a comparison......no doubt Peter will be booked out after the ride for any tuning.