NSW Club Ride - Sunday, 6 August
Anyone in NSW interested in a ride this Sunday, 6 August?

General idea is to meet in the city at 9:00am for a 9:30am departure. Head south and have a second meeting place around the Sutherland area, departing from this point no later than 10:30am. Ride through the Royal National Park to Stanwell Tops, then down the coast road. Cut across to Macquarie Pass and have a bit to eat at Robertson. Then head home (probably via a more direct route - not sure yet).

Please indicate whether you'd be interested in joining Gary and I on Sunday. Exact details of meeting places and the route will be posted on the board on Friday.

Hope to see you there!
Gotta go up the mountains again (had to cancel last weekend) otherwise I'd be with you.....
Email
Well, what a sad bunch of people you New South Welshmen are!! I have only had one person advise they can make it on Sunday. Everyone else has family stuff on or they’re going skiing! Forget about your family, forget about doing things with people who don’t own a Busa, put all that behind you!! Don’t you people know that once you get a Busa it should be your focus in life?!?! Only joking guys! * LOL *

Anyway, because of the piss poor response, we’re not going to make a big day of it now. Gary and I will be hanging around outside the Motor Cycle Accessories Supermarket in Wentworth Avenue in the city from 9:20am until 9:30am. We’ll then just head up to Mt White, where we’ll have a bite to eat and watch the passing parade for a few hours. If anyone can make it, we’ll see you at MCA or Mt White.

What’s everyone’s availability like for the following weekend, Saturday the 12th or Sunday the 13th?
I'll try to pop over and say hi at the MCA place - the next weekend looks better for me ... of course you could always follow us up the mountain

Email