Bike Ride Day
I decided to put in my input this time having been a silent, but nevertheless a very avid reader, of this board.

Why not have a ride day exclusively for bikes... by this I mean I have some friends who do NOT ride Hayabusas, yet I am still friends with them! Perhaps each of us could bring a few friends along for the sole purpose of joining together and having fun - a bit like Moomba except with bikes!

What do 'youse' guys think...?

I thought that was going to be the intention of a second ride day each month. The first one for Busas, the second ride day for everyone. Isn't that what came out of those discussion a couple of months ago? That way you could invite your non-Busa riding friends along.
I have no objection at all, Pearl. Organize it

I still have preference of having the first event of the month being Busa day. There are plenty of bike clubs out there to join for riding with all sorts of bikes.
As has been discussed extensively before. The first "Official" ride day of the month is reserved for Hayabusa bikes in general, with perhaps some exception to Bill on his TL as he has had a busa before he so competently wrote it off, also he is a member.

However every ride day thereafter is open to all bikes that would like to ride with the busas. These ride days are arranged more ad hoc on the board a few days prior to the weekend. So by all means Pearl arrange a ride for any of those days and notify the board of the day, and who ever wishes to ride will join you and your friends for the day. I am sure there will be plenty of us that will join, hey, Peter may even show up on his R1 and show us all just how good he is on the R1. Wheelies, stoppies etc.
I may even turn up on a motorized "Razor" scooter...
Not a problem Volvi you lend me your bike and I'll show you stoppies - Wheel Stands - The most SMOKIN burnout you have ever seen.............@#%$ I'll even demo stack it for you meanwhile the mechanic in me makes me respect my machines.But I could be persuaded to bring along my TRACTOR alias the Z750 Kwaka and see if it can smoke the Busa
I agree with Pearl. The more the merrier..