Richard ...................One Quick Question ??
How do you delete from the member list ?? Boss
From the member list as posted on the home page -> Contact Peter Lee.
From the spread-sheet member registry -> Contact me.
From the board user list -> Me or Ezboard (depending on your account type)?

Why? Are we going to lose you?
if you are referring to one particular past member, he has asked specifically to have nothing to do with the club anymore!
No you are not going to loose me you've lost me
Posts that take on the personal nature such as I have been reading this afternoon,especially one pertaining to me having laid claim to how good on am as a rider,only prove to show me that the direction of this club is not in the spirit of motorcycling that I have enjoyed for the past twenty odd years.My passion for motorcycles will not allow me to be party to the childish and imature phucking crap that some members (only a few) seem to enjoy.I own and ride my motorcycles for the pure enjoyment factor I gain from them,not the wank factor of riding the fastest meanest etc,wank etc,wank motorcycle on the planet as some wanker posted here a short time ago.I could go on and on but will not,all I can say is as posted before any one who enjoys riding for the shear enjoyment on any bike call me and we can ride sometime.Same go's for repairs, any one who request's attention and care to detail in the running of there bike also do not hesitate to call.For the friends I have made on this board I wish you well and keep the rubber side down.
Boss