Ride Next Weekend
I was planing on going down the coast to Apollo Bay next saturday.If anybody wants to join me weather permiting let me know at the moment it looks good.
I'm in Jamie, weather permitting, fair weather rider extrordinaire here. post times etc
So far its you me and Gary,I'll see how many are going to come and sort our a time then.I'd say we would leave Melb
about 9.30 9.45am.
It's Wayne actually Jamie. Long involved story with the login name. Pain in the arse computers!
I thought it was you Wayne still looks like just the 3 bikes so far.My wife will be coming along as well.
How about we meet at shell on the westgate Gary say at 9.30
if thats alright by you.Wayne your in torquay are'nt you so let us know where to meet you.
Cmon guys is there anybody else out there who is going to come along.
Depends how I feel Jamie, just recovering from a cold, still not quite over it. If I do make it then will be at Sheel westgate by 9;30, otherwise dont wait for me.
lets stick with the Shell theme. Meet you at the Shell in Torquay. Cant miss it on the left as you come into town. Any idea what time you'll make it there? I'll meet you there. Weather should be great !!! (touch wood)
9:30 at the Westgate Shell it is. See you there!
It should take about 1hr20min to get to torquay Wayne.That sound about right never timed it from melb as i come through
anikie.
If we stick to around the speed limit on the road to Geelong and then Torquay it is probably just over the hour so if we leave at 9:30 sharp, expect us between 10:30 and 11:00, Wayne.
Count me out I am afraid, still havent recovered. Have a great day.
We did Volvi, a pity you and a few others couldn't make it. Apart from it getting quite cool on the homeward stretch from Geelong it was a pretty good day. Jamie, Wayne and I left Torquay at about 11:00, stopped for coffee in Lorne, then on to Apollo Bay for Lunch. We got back to Wayne's for a cuppa at about 2:30, maybe 2:45. Then Jamie and I headed off home. All in all a good ride and a good day.

Maybe we can see a few more next time.
Hey Gary how was the ride home I got from Geelong to home in 30min.Sat on about 150 most of the way and even got it up to 290 on the dial on a nice new section of road.
Any way had a good day all round catch you all next time.