OZ SUPERBIKE SCHOOL
Is anyone keen on doing a superbike school at phillip island
with me.Its on nov 7 Melb cup day the cost is $309.90 and it
starts at 7.30am to 5.30pm.If you are let me know their phone number is 0397921322.
Jamie. As discussed, still trying to sort thigns out for that. I'm still keen, just not sure I can do it then as yet.
Am interested - what topics are covered (although, I could use tips/pointers/advice/help in most areas )
Its a cornering school.
and braking...........
Both myself and Gary are booked and going down the night before.Anyone else keen let us know so i can bring extra jerry cans for fuel if needed as kym is going by car.
I will be doing level4 at Oran Park on Sunday Dec3, if anyone wants to join me. They will be doing all levels on this day.
-guy
i have attended a few of these type of courses and they are excellent however, the insurance issue (the fact that you are not covered on the track) is constantly in the back of my mind and clouds my enjoyment somewhat,,

the last superbike school course i attended with 4 of my friends turned out to be quite a disaster, it was raining non stop and 12 bikes came down during the day and one of them was my friend, fortunately he wasn't hurt and the repair only cost him $800 but it's a worry,,

how do you guys feel about the insurance issue???????
Am booked in.
Yeah, I heard about that, it sounds really cool.
I'm doing Superbike School at Eastern Creek in October. Not being insured scares the HELL out of me! Steve from Superbike School offered to ring my insurance company and talk to them about it, but I haven't taken him up on that offer yet. Nice guy.

Guess the best plan is not to lay it down.....
Jeff, (Victorian member) has done it. He said that at first level you have to really stuff up and not be following instructions if you lay it down. He was full of praise for the course, and those running it.
Ok guys the bridge motel where kym and i are staying costs
$83 for a db and $73 for a single.The ph num is 0359567218.